tpak addict

Historic Rego!!!!

No mention in the article of club affiliation being a requirement either......a superior system to the one available for historic vehicles in Victoria.....

Tassie doesn't need a club either for 30yo cars. bit restrictive in what you are allowed to do though(cant go get a load of firewood or move house etc with your ute)

then again, vicroads rules are as long as its over 25 and rwc they don't care much else(they don't even need to see the car)

Tassie doesn't need a club either for 30yo cars. bit restrictive in what you are allowed to do though(cant go get a load of firewood or move house etc with your ute)

then again, vicroads rules are as long as its over 25 and rwc they don't care much else(they don't even need to see the car)

Well actually I looked into that, by "carry a load" you're not allowed to make money off it, use it commercially or exceed the maximum vehicle load rating. It technically doesn't mean you can't do a tip run or move house with your ute. You could also still load up a wagon and go camping for a weekend etc.

And there is a technicality that SI rego'd tow trucks are allowed to carry SI vehicles - but not fully or unregistered vehicles.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Not that that stops over half being used daily .

Sposed to be so many drives a year ,, and all to be documented ,,""BEFORE"" the trip ..

If caught out ,, look out ,,

if the book isnt filled out, its probably "unregistered" and therefore$770 fine or about that..

If book isn't filled out you can lose your S.I. plates on the spot.

You also have to have a fully registered vehicle in your name to get a car on S.I. rego.

It's also non transferable - car has to be sold without plates.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

No mention in the article of club affiliation being a requirement either......a superior system to the one available for historic vehicles in Victoria.....[/quote

I believe the system will require club membership.

Thats the part that sucks unless you can find a decent club to belong to.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................

So............ is Ozfalcon going to become a South Australian club..??

We need an official nominated SA rep.

Same for Historic rego in NSW - we need an official OzFalcon NSW rep - based in NSW.

Thankyou to all the SA car clubs for lobbying the state government to make this happen.

Looks like SA are getting the entire list of requests including retaining existing number plates (which some owners have payed alot of money for.).  :)