Server maintenance Read more... ×
SLO247

Silver XD S Pack

Is the brown one Nutmeg? Awesome colour. Lots of nice colours to choose from but this one is going to be original Silver Grey.

Need to find medium grey seats and front door trims if possible. Going to be a nightmare.

That is mine, It is actually badged as a GL but got all the S Pac  gear from factory. If you want some more photos let me know, Happy to help!

Yeah don't be shy champ, show us what you got... :)...... :blink:

That is mine, It is actually badged as a GL but got all the S Pac  gear from factory. If you want some more photos let me know, Happy to help!

All XD S-pak were badge-d 'FALCON GL'. The 'S' never appeared until XE. My sedan was Burnt Orange... see if I can dig up some photos...

All XD S-pak were badge-d 'FALCON GL'. The 'S' never appeared until XE. My sedan was Burnt Orange... see if I can dig up some photos...

I never new that. Thought GL and S Pac were different models. Cheers for the info

I never new that. Thought GL and S Pac were different models. Cheers for the info

Not until XH. In XH it is a model. Before that it was a GL option.

I think this is why CHESTNUT got confused thinking there was a GLS in the XD range but as Dan pointed out (at the time) it was only late XF utes that were badge-d as GLS,

S pack was really just an option pack on a GL.

What interior code is on the plate on yours?

Good stuff. S-pak was option-48 on GL... like ESP was option-54 on Fairmont Ghia. It will show up on verification if it was optioned. Some parts of S-pak were also available as options on Fairmont etc, like the driving lights and show up on verification with different option number.

sb1_zpsrasukny5.jpg

sb2_zpst0dg9nzf.jpg

There were two different types (different suppliers) of the round driving light BTW. 

EDit: Can't find the photos yet. Trim code was 'T' on mine... which is same as in add^^^

I've even got a GL parts car here that has the striped seats, 6 gauge cluster, clock and S pack wheels. Seems that often people optioned bits and pieces on them.

Didn't know the vinyl roof was officially an option though. And I've never seen that radio!