2redrovers

Custom rust repair and patch panels?

Anything could be possible, I haven't looked at that panel to know what's involved though. Is it a bolt on or weld on panel? I'd need either the part or a car to work from for templates etc.

1 hour ago, 2redrovers said:

Anything could be possible, I haven't looked at that panel to know what's involved though. Is it a bolt on or weld on panel? I'd need either the part or a car to work from for templates etc.

its bolt on. nearly always has been cut for tow bar

4 hours ago, 2redrovers said:

Mate I wish I had straight one for you to work off every xd xe xf I have ever had come threw my hands have all been shagged like dean said towbar cut out with a trailer plug screwed on or just being a low down panel people Seem to hit some thing every time reverse is engaged. I could see this being a good panel to reproduce and take to market as no one does it. But like you say you need a template, thinking about it now I'd deffinatly buy 2 hopefully some one has a good example I'm on the hunt now.

"had come threw my hands have all been shagged like dean "

I know that's not what you meant to say... But fk it was funny

If there's one that just has a hole in it but otherwise straight and not missing detail, that would be workable. If the shape isn't too complex I'm sure I can do something with it.

5 hours ago, 2redrovers said:

"had come threw my hands have all been shagged like dean "
If there's one that just has a hole in it but otherwise straight and not missing detail, that would be workable. If the shape isn't too complex I'm sure I can do something with it.

4 hours ago, deankdx said:

i was wondering what they were at the wreckers.. beaver panel... bit dear for a ruined beaver

4 hours ago, 2redrovers said:

You're not into a ruined beaver for 69🤔...dollars that is

Should we be flagging this thread as NSFW?... :o

:P

And a sweet one it is too
maybe we can figure out how to make up some templates if this pans out

When it's running again I can bring it too you or if need be you could come here and make a couple of templates