Server maintenance Read more... ×
2redrovers

Custom rust repair and patch panels?

Yes sir

Can you take a measurement of the opening in your bar? Want to verify that it's the same as this one, my patch panel is 157mm side to side at about centreline which allows 1mm either side for clearance.

Opening should be about 159-160mm.

You're welcome mate. Hopefully it fits they way it should, I made it so it can easily be tweaked for individual bars. Just need to drill a couple holes in the tabs to suit your bar and screw through the plastic to keep in place.

Selling a pair of repair sections for xp sedan
98bea53771db1c5b0ba2c645092ee32e.jpg9d3357f0b6b3a8768ac171a1bbdfa557.jpg
These are the standard shaped ones I made first for the white xp. Think xm is the same shape.

$150 ea plus postage.

If you know anyone who may be interested, please spread the word. If you're on Facebook and know where to post it, I'd be very grateful if you wouldn't mind doing the honours on my behalf.

Cheers

There seems to be a healthy amount of interest, just from the basic info I put in the FB post.

Over a dozen people interested at this stage, with a couple wanting to make contact for panels right away.

Shall I direct them here, give them a phone number, email?
What do you want to do?

I thought about directing people to your workshop thread.
I've suggested to one bloke who PM'd me directly, to check it out.

But this is your show, and I didn't want to overstep the mark. I wanted to seek permission first, so as not to do the wrong thing.

Congrats, you got the job of sales rep

I did find where you posted them up and I'm cool with what you've said. If this pans out into actual orders for parts, I'm going to need to borrow an xp for a few hours to make some good templates.

Hey man, have you thought about making a replacement beaver panel to suit xd xe xf's maybe even stepping up the thickness of the sheet metal to make it that bit stronger. I'd be keen for 1 maybe even a spree one