Server maintenance Read more... ×
CHESTNUTXE

FIRST FALCON TODAYS DATE

agree,lets see if next year they can the coon on the 28th of june ? Also in 1928 this day was the founding of geelong plant,and we are still using leaf springs in the ute !

What sought of a car are we going to get to replace the falcon ? just the mustang or does ford intend on carrying on the ute line like they did in the xg-h models.

It will sought of be like that era again after the falcon is gone with nissan xf utes and mazda tx-5's ? Then ford put the 5.0L in the eb and thought eerrr we should av kept the v8 as a option in the xf and ea,honestly a 5.0 windsor roller would have gone so well in a xf ghia or s pack with a t5 .

c2fbbe423c13bbaced27f72a77a97643.jpg

where's the XG and XH...

i had a look in the back seat area of the mustang convertible.. . be struggling to fit 2 small kids in it..

not that i'm in the market for any new car, but if i couldn't buy an Australian made car i'd be going to Toyota... where are the other models made(mondeo etc)

OK blown and injected ranger ute !

Think I'd rather have the Raptor... like the yellow one Clarkson tried to break in the snow... but couldn't.

Yes, i get genuinely depressed when i think about our beloved falcon being done and dusted :(

Stop please. I do not want these feels.

What shits me about it is that what we drove is/was different to everywhere else in  the world. We had our own identity. You knew you were in Oz.

What's the point of travel if everywhere is the same...McDickheads on every corner and Kia's & Hyundia's in all the parks. 

Falcon name will be dead - I believe I read somewhere that Ford Aus thinks the name shouldn't be used on anything else given what it's came to mean to Australians.

I agree... If it aint built here and its not rear wheel drive,,, I would rather it not be called a Failcon....

Holden owners on the other hand will love their new front wheel drive Commonwhores