Server maintenance Read more... ×
wagoon

15 inch rims on AU LTD

Just wondering if anyone knows if 15 inch wheels will fit over the brakes of an LTD? Standard is 16 inch but Im wondering if thats just because they were alloy wheels as the standard tyre size was small at 215 on the series 1.

A related question I guess is are the brakes on AU Fairlane and LTD the same as on the regular falcon?

Thanks mate. Yeah mine is a series 1. All LTD's came standard with 16's regardless of which series or at least that's what the owners manual says

I'm just talking about the base model Falcon, which has the same brakes. Not sure if IRS models had slight differences on the rear, but wheel fitment is the same.

Need anything for it? I'm about to strip a series 3 Fairmont Ghia V8.

Thats a good idea to check the brake mob bear, thanks.

Thanks for that Mcfly

Slo the only other thing Im chasing for the car is the lcd screen on the dash that displays fuel data on the smaller left screen and climate control settings on the larger righthand side screen.

My screen is perfect but its the series 2/3 type. So blank background with black characters. Series 1 had black background with orange characters. Fits and works fine though. Could always change the cluster to match too haha.