Server maintenance Read more... ×

Hey everyone,

So I've been gone for a while, and got back into Sydney after that huge storm hit. And well my worse nightmares, the rear footwells of my Falcon XC Sedan were a pool, I honestly have no idea where it came from.

So Going to start with the rubbers, maybe they aren't on right, and then get the doors aligned again, because they aren't aligned properly yet.

It seems to be coming from the front doors but at the rear, because its wet under the front seats as well.

Anyway, Could you lovely people please EMAIL, or POST, or MESSAGE, some photos of your cars, and your rubbers you got installed.

Need detailed photos, from the door belt of the door, to the pinch weld and door frame rubbers, Need front and back doors and photos.

It will be greatly apprectiated.

Cheers, Harry :)

Hi Harry,

Commiserations - big storm up our way too. My car up on blocks at the moment doing gearbox stuff but will send pics when I get it down this Friday. I replaced all the door rubbers some time ago. Got them from Rare spares and still have one or two of the templates that were printed on the plastic sleeves. Perhaps if I send you pics of these as well it might help.

Cheers,

SC