sam0044

sierra tan bench seat in panelvan?

so I have just acquired an xe panelvan, will post a project thread soon, was looking at the id plates and it was origionally a 3.3 column shift manual 3 seater, I thought it was interesting though that the id plates showed the trim code as sierra tan. is this rare/ ive never seen a sierra tan bench seat before?

yeah low numbers of cars produced in 1982 only ,is it cloth or just plain vynal.

Don't know, I've got it with 2 seats XE seats in it as its been converted to 5 speed, I've never seen one before so was unsure, I've only seen the Sierra tan esp seats never a bench seat, especially not in povo spec panelvan

I had an XE GL with Sierra Tan interior in the wool cloth. Not real common but they did build them. I've seen a few utes with Sierra Tan vinyl benches for sale over the years.

That upper back seat panel is from a S pack.

I have that trim in mine.

Sierra tan plain vinyl rear door cards are super rare.

Most S packs are beige or blue

Sierra tan S pack was one of the least liked/ordered from new.

My XE ute about 20yrs ago came with a mint sierra tan bench, i couldn't give it away at the time.. well i did, i helped fit it to an XF ute.

i'd have kept it if it wasn't uncomfortable

The trim codes with numbers behind them are the only indicator it is a factory S Pack.

And underneath sway bars are upsized to 24 mm on 6 cyl and 28 mm on v8.