CHESTNUTXE

CLOWN'N AROUND FMX

ok cheer's i defitatly turned it a few more times but only locked in twice,so ? yep it still has a bit of oil from the draining,for these older gearboxes is there a correct fluid to put in them instead of any auto fluid.

Correct fluid specification type is M2C33F. Capacity is 10.5 Litres.

GUYS any other info on how to fit the trans,just line it up and wiggle the snout into the back of the crank then do up the bolts and the 4 converter bolts,is this right ? i have done a manual before but never an automatic?WP_20160312_12_27_16_Pro_zps4bdugcgp.jpg

Hey guys give some advice before i chop it,the new fmx yoke is about an inch longer than the old unit,but the slipyoke goes in the fmx all the way ,so ? note the line is the same where it finishes in the box .WP_20160329_09_36_18_Pro_zps7dw2l6ry.jpg

yeah i will drop it off and get em to fix it all up ,more than likely they will say why dont you just get us to make you a killer shaft and yup i will be easily convinced.

When i put the fmx into drive it doesnt engauge until i give it a small rev ,then seems to drive ok,could this be just low on fluid,im having trouble getting a correct reading ,but it would be very close to 10.5 litres in there now.reverse is the same,any idea's guys ?

I put the dipstick in the box after i put the motor in,and it doesnt want to go down the last 1/2 an inch,i mean the dipstick holder which goes into the box,i probly should have done it before but to late,i will put another 500ml or 1 litre and see what happens,i cant really take it for decent drive untill i get the new exhaust fitted next thursday.

yeah, mine's a bit tricky too, just that last inch or so......

......shit. Did i just type that.?

I meant getting the dipstick to go all the way in the tube.  :D

ok i topped up the fluid and no problems so far,i took the new engine for decent drive and holy hell it hammers,the fmx is cool and loves the clevo,its possible someone has put a shift kit in this fmx cause it nearly snaps your neck when manualy shifting it .