CHESTNUTXE

SNOWFLAKE VS CHASER RIM

Nah the scales are good because i weighed myself at the chemist and it was virtually the same

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Ok just comparison steel chaser with 205 65 15 is 17kg simmons 8.5 with 245 tyre is 24.4kg and simmons 9.5 with 275 tyre is 25kg varkin big difference but not too bad i guess thats why older simmons are so expensive now as they are lighter than the mass produced ones in asia but a 20 " wheel has heaps of meat in it 5 inches moreb1027eea68793a72df0c2a4599fa5fbd.jpg38660ac93882d0c25b403137f2bc2a88.jpg

i would still love them on my ute,if i can find another odd 20'' even in gold just paint it.
Hey what if i used 5mm or 10mm wheel spacer to improve offset back to +10 or +15 for the simmons ? Might even do a dummy fit today at +20 just to see if it will clear

Wheels spacers... That's a negative from me (and Mr Plod)

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Its just a shim 5mm not au adaptor anyway simmons must have a special tool to undo their nuts as i just measured them and are the same diameter as normal nut 21mm on all 3 suit ford i gunna ring them to find out about this tool or socket gerg so you reckon +20 is still ok for pre au ? 43051377bdce4b9241e4d6cafdff639a.jpg

Its just a shim 5mm not au adaptor anyway simmons must have a special tool to undo their nuts as i just measured them and are the same diameter as normal nut 21mm on all 3 suit ford i gunna ring them to find out about this tool or socket gerg so you reckon +20 is still ok for pre au ? 43051377bdce4b9241e4d6cafdff639a.jpg

Ok the 3rd rim cant be fixed so im gunna listen to yuz and put em on e bay i rang simmons and they said that 20 + backspace is not pre au they said the wheels were probly off a skyline or something they said +20 is unmachined centre so if wanted +35 mill 15 out of it ?

I reckon it would be ok for the rear but that size on the front will probably hit the radius rod or chassis rail on full lock. It's technically illegal still due to maximum width ie: 1" more than largest wheel available OEM (7 inch so 8 is max)

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, CHESTNUTXE said:

Put em on gemini emoji3.png

15s are too big for a gemini in My opinion (people are running 17s and bigger. looks stupid