Yes I'm contemplating such action. I have a friend in Melbourne who has offered to pay him a visit. He has today to redeem himself, otherwise affirmative action will be taken.

There may well be an issue with Australia post but the fact that I haven't been provided with a tracking number leaves me a little suspicious. Doesn't help that I'm busting to see them fitted to the engine. Patience has never been one of my strong points

So it turns out that if you contact people by Facebook messenger they get back to you quicker than if you ring them. Perhaps it was the tone of the message, none the less he has apparently 're-sent' the throttle bodies express post today as the original shipment is lost in Brisbane.....
Time will tell. It may well be an honest transport issue but I'm less than pleased with the communication surrounding the transaction and he knows that now.
So to end on a positive, Monday night the should be some pretty photos of throttle bodies hanging off THOR.

Wow what a nightmare mate hopefully they arrive on time, there is nothing worse than being stuffed around with parts when you have already payed them with your hard earned cash. I will be following this build their is lots of cool things going on well done

Lol. Good onya Ando.<br />I just bollocked the piss out of a company today for being dicks. Amazing how fast that gets things sorted. Lol.<br />Can't wait to see em fitted up..... gonna be dead sexy like....<br /><br />Sent from my GT-S7583T using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Cheers men. I have a con note now and an email confirming dispatch. In the end, it's probably just a case of old mate being a bit tardy. He looks after some pretty high end performance stuff and I guess a freak from NQ rates pretty low. That and small business can get a bit frantic at times.

Doesn't help that I'm getting less and less patient as I get older. And that I'm super keen to get this engine going and into the corty. We have an intentional standard drag strip 50 minutes away and I'm busting to go racing. Oh and it's a fast track, despite the altitude. The nitro funny cars ran side by side 5's at the official opening. That was in air well over 3200 ft. Both drivers praised the track despite the poor air.

Man I'm keen.

Happy crossflow freak in Far North Queensland tonight.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well worth the wait. Awesomely engineered and finished. Bloody light as well. Missing a few pieces to make the linkage system work but the supplier is on it and sending the missing bits. I've worked out my issues with him and he has a good understanding of my expectations now.

image.jpg

Just some of the math that goes on.... I've had a play with the fuel rail and nothing factory FORD suits, which is a bit of a bummer but cool as well. I've worked out what I'm going to do for a rail and I will be making my own out of bits and pieces of genuine ford itmes. Yeah I could make a billet rail out of alloy, but that's not my style.

I've got all the spacing sorted. Time to order some fittings and the also the JENVEY ram horns, as I've settled on inlet tract length. Should be really interesting in here this time next week.