xwroo

Dyno tuners

Not sure if this is the right place but is there any good/reliable dyno tuners out there? Someone one who know how to tune a carby engine well.

Looking for someone in and around Brisbane/gold coast and anywhere in between.

Zok builds custom carbies, apprently one of the best. Never use them as I cant afford them but have never heard a bad thing. Didnt know he had a dyno, thanks Ando.

Yeah mate he has his own workshop now and it is very well set up. I met him first about 14 years ago when he was working from home. Top bloke and real enthusiast. Back then he had two dizzy re-graphers and his own home made flow bench for carbs. Spoke to him earlier this year and he is going real strong. I could probably t up his dyno for yours.

I've got one of his x-flows coming in for a freshen up next week actually.

Was gonna use one of his carb's for a boosted clevo build, this is what he told me his rates may have changed but something to go on

"zok"

tunes start at $450 which gives you two hours on the dyno and for most combos thats enough to sort out carb and timing its only when you have to do major mods to carb or dizzy that you need to spend more time

Thanks guys, I've pass his name on to my mate, who as got a xy with a 393 storker. He just wanted someone who know what they are doing to tune it to get it running at its full, he only uses it for a sunday drive.