revhead

got this cheeeeepp!!! lol

38 posts in this topic

Fkn awesome! You'll get all the good bits with it, computer, exhausts, even the slushbox if you're into that sort of thing.

Jap V8s like Nissan and Lexus are ball-tearers for their size, got great admiration for the engineering.

revhead and SirkWhyXF like this

i went looking for a vk45de and couldnt find not a one, lol i spoke to my local wreckers an he said an infinity is coming up for auction on tuesday with side impact damage ,he think car will bring $300,

Did you miss a zero on the end there?

revhead likes this

Nice work mate, love a Jap GT. VG30s are a pretty tough engine, just a physically big motor.The TT would be pretty hard to work on in particular. Bang for buck and packaging it's hard to go past an LS. The single turbo VG30DET from the jdm Nissan Cima would be cheaper than the VG30DETT, not sure if the manifolds clear in a Z32 but it might be worth looking at. They run a T3 frame turbo so upgrades would be easy like a gt3582 from an xr6t. Looking forward to see where you go with it.

revhead likes this

Did you miss a zero on the end there?

its a big hit ,you wont get any body parts out if the car, il go to 1k for it ,as i have $100 buyer premium and $300 shipping to get the car up here .

thanks xpt ,all taken onboard, 

Will be a nice sports car how ever you do it, bet the idea of a jap v8 in there would make a really cool car. With a nice sounding zorst would cesta inky make for double takes galore....

I'd love one tbh.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

i saw a black one of these today, looked good.

if you can work out the VH45 or VK 45 or whatever it is.. i know they can sound good.