FOMOCOHO

SA Spotto'd thread!

75 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, bear351c said:

Bwah ha ha ha ha........:lol:

Really, really like that XJS. 

Interior was dark leather, wished i'd taken a snap. Twas really pristine too, even the woodwork. Well looked after car after a bit of an examination without getting arrested. :P 

Spotto'd this on OG road about an hour ago. Dodge ratty, so stopped & went for a closer look. Obviously jamming some blues in the music shop going by the sound.

1948-copy_zpsinnff40a.jpg

1850-copy_zpsdkjsgbbi.jpg1840-copy_zpst8zza3a9.jpg1829-copy_zpskep6fj8s.jpg1641-copy_zpspdoyyrga.jpg1818-copy_zpsl1kp0cel.jpg1735-copy_zpsw6ulgtvb.jpg1657-copy_zpsd4ryktht.jpg1752-copy_zpsurlw4uhi.jpg

2redrovers and SirkWhyXF like this

Forgot to add this... seen the other Sunday, spotto'd in a wrecker's car yard on Womma Rd (refer last photo). Guy was there locking up the gate at the time, said it was 4.1 column auto, asking $1500 for it. Looked like a tidy old girl with original paint & little rust from what I could see. Good base for a project maybe or cheap runabout if anyone's interested. Just thought i'd pass that on.

1846-copy%20R50_zpsxuuthydb.jpg1857-copy%20R50_zpsl31ebdxf.jpg1903-copy%20R50_zpsfaob9k7m.jpg1912-copy%20R50_zps6wp1uahb.jpg1923-copy%20R50_zpsqu9lcpio.jpg

look at that immaculate beige ED falcon behind it.. never seen one that colour

and seriously.. who thinks a wheel like whats on that black car looks good enough to a, make, b retail, c buy and fit to your car..

SirkWhyXF likes this

One on the far side is a kia optima titanium .

very cumfy, capable car . 

Shithouse foot pedal handbrake setup but ,,

hip cramping action .

few beige ea' s got about down here in tas .

2redrovers likes this

27 minutes ago, dex said:

One on the far side is a kia optima titanium .

very cumfy, capable car . 

Shithouse foot pedal handbrake setup but ,,

hip cramping action .

few beige ea' s got about down here in tas .

if i was buying one i'd have to change the wheels before i bought it..the level of EWWWW is far too strong.

thorne, dex and 2redrovers like this

On 5/30/2017 at 11:47 PM, FOMOCOHO said:

Forgot to add this... seen the other Sunday, spotto'd in a wrecker's car yard on Womma Rd (refer last photo). Guy was there locking up the gate at the time, said it was 4.1 column auto, asking $1500 for it. Looked like a tidy old girl with original paint & little rust from what I could see. Good base for a project maybe or cheap runabout if anyone's interested. Just thought i'd pass that on.

You ever dealt with that place.

Dan and i have been there twice and the clown moaned and groaned both time we were there.

Not worth dealing with.

7 hours ago, deankdx said:

if i was buying one i'd have to change the wheels before i bought it..the level of EWWWW is far too strong.

Hear you there .. 

2 hours ago, hendrixhc said:

You ever dealt with that place.

Dan and i have been there twice and the clown moaned and groaned both time we were there.

Not worth dealing with.

Nah, was at the big self-serve one up the road getting the inner strengthener rail for the ute rear qtr from an XH ('96 still had the same clips as XD). Just looked like a safe place to pull up & drink my coffee & do some texting without getting the wheels removed from my car... before heading back to normalsville via the nth-x-press.

Spotted it in the yard so got out to have a look... was a Sunday so wasn't open but guy was coming out locking up the gate so I asked about it. Seamed pleasant enough at the distraction but he didn't know I had no intention of buying it. It was quite tidy, older owner.

You'd probably be shitty too if you owned a little wrecking yard up the road from the big self-serve one. :P

I agree with Rod, nice '49 Pilot, but definitely wouldn't be my colour choice either.

As for the beige EA... welcome to SA Thorne! :D

On 8/27/2017 at 6:42 PM, hendrixhc said:

Got to park next to this old girl today.

aa623956d1ec67177a5236c10936c34b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Glad there's a photo in here now... They look so much better with the twin round lights... unlike XG! :lol:

Edit: Nice angle btw

Valvebouncer likes this