Camdoddy351

Little side project

35 posts in this topic

leaving the dents in the quarter panel..

i miss my little gemini, i left it in Tassie for the moment.. driving a van isnt anywhere near as fun for a daily

what sort of fuel economy do you get with the rolla

I reckon maybe polish the tail light lenses, it will really lift the back of the car.

I've found it's all the little fine detail things like that.

(Plus leaving it looking stock), which will really attract attention - especially at meets and soforth.

If it were mine, I'd also re-register it, using the original number plates from new - so it looks even more factory fresh.

If you don't can't get the actual original plates off the owners (or never had them)

you can get repro Garden State Plates from Vicroads now. The font isn't quite right, but it's close.

That's assuming it was sold new at a Victorian dealer, obviously.

Does it have the owners manual?

That's a really good idea putting the car in the old (new) garden state plates. And I never had the plates on the car so I will look in the owners manual to see. The car is really dirty from being a the paint shop so yea the tail lights and the rest of the car will be getting a full detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm dean probably lower a little bit then exhaust and rego. Then once it's done chrome bumpers quad light front and that's about it I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deankdx likes this