Sign in to follow this  
RAWDEAL

New cam. Not sure if i should get the head ported or not?

did you get a PM off me RAW? I have a built 4litre in the shed its a mock street fighter engine all that's been talked about in here it has PM if you might want it I don't think ill use it again NA has nothing on boosted so I no longer need it

shit my reply must not have worked

ill reply now again lol

Single cam 4litre

yours is not a single cam 4litre dude

NA SOHC engines are shit ive not yet seen one in a falcon cut better then high 13s unless its force fed. but I tell you what ive seen some shit hot numbers that cant be backed up on the street on the track there was a bloke out here that said his had 197rwkw mine would wipe the floor with it before I even fitted a J3 to it

I miss that car but not working on it :D

I am into contact with Kendall baker

I will test the waters , i have a bad run with mechanics / anyone who touches my cars

Im gonna try to get a dyno tune in ASAP.

More on my Build thread. but basically Its going to be just an EL ecu and dyno tune, if all goes well ill send the head off somewhere 

Lol the fastest lives in my garage in Qld!!!!

Yes it is even if it is a DOHC engine it's still a 4ltr inline Ford running 11's NAT ASP. Big achievement in any ones books.

Even if there turboed SOHC or DOHC there still a 4ltr.Thats not gunna change...unless you de-stroke em which has worked wonders for some.

fuck it I'm changing to the the fastest NA ford six without pushrods and as many cams as can be fitted!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe a v6 because they have more cams ? hahaha n/a ecoboost engine