Sign in to follow this  
ando76

Few TD corty bits required

Team, 

Need a few little bits and bobs for a project if anyone has them lying around surplus to requirements.

TD Cortina dual master cylinder reservoir - mine is cracked and has no lids. - I can fab something up but thought someone might have something lying around.

TD Cortina inner door opening handles and rods.  Fronts only required.  don't need the armrest/door handle - just the bit you move with your finger to open the door and the rod to connect it to the lock.

Cheers

Ando

Cheers and thanks heaps mate.

I think I solved the master cylinder issue by getting one from an XA.  They have the brake ports on the guard side and they bolt up to the booster.  The only issue is the clevis from the booster being a bit too long by the looks, but the TD has a bolt in the centre of the clevis.  I should be able to turn that in to give me the 1/16" clearance between the clevis and the recess in the master cylinder.  Way cheaper than the corty one as well.

Bloke that I got the car off is looking up at the wreckers way up in the bush for some inner door mechanisms.  Not sure if TE TF are the same in the doors.

Im a fair way away but ill have the handles and rods I can fold the rods in half to fit in a post bag and you straighten them at you end

if theres nothing up there yell out