Panko

Hydraulic Clutch conversion

Has anyone converted an X series crossflow running a T5 to hydraulic clutch? 

Im getting ready to replace my T5, which means a new clutch, but whilst I'm at it, I have often wondered about converting it to hydraulic clutch if its possible. 

Cheers

i had an Alloy CRS T5 bell housing for crossflow that was set up for LEADED(drivers side clutch cable) AND also Passenger side Hydraulic mounts.

when i was converting My XE to hydraulic setup, Sunbury brakes said they do a vertical mount(as apposed to Falcon ofset mounted) clutch master which may be better suited to making it fit the XF firewall? i think it was an XY and or prior master cyl.

but as PRO250 said, you could probably set up a a concentric clutch slave if you are handy with all the measurements etc or know which parts fit without hassle.

I have done this. when i fitted the T5 behind the x-flow i  had in my xw wagon, i  used a cross flow bell housing and the pivot and fork off   a three speed  bell housing and welded a pad onto the bell housing to suit the slave cylinder,  are you a member of x-falcon as it should all still be on there. still have the bell housing if you need to see pictures