xwroo

Want Wheels

Just wanting to know if anyone knows of any good wheel shops that stock a good range of wheels?

I don't want convo's or weld wheels, after more of a street wheels. I want to get a 17-18inch wheel I don't want a billet wheel

due to price and being chrome. What would be the max width for the rear with a standard length diff on an XW? Any help will be good and post up some pics of wheel finding it hard to find a set.

Cheers...

oh yea an xw sorry. I was kind of hoping a could pick up a set that I like for $2000 or least (with or without tyres). I've been looking at boyd coddington's Junkyard dog or speedster wheels don't mind the look of them. 

Mc racing have 18x8 and 18x9 for under $1500 with tyres. They have a little more dish than the simmons.

If you want something no one else has and would go secondhand look at import wheels. They do have the correct offset in 17 and 18 inch diameter wheels you just need to find them. Generally you will pay between $1000-1300 for the import wheel which are in pretty good condition. As an added bonus they are mostly 2 and 3 piece wheels they are all big name brands and are normally lightweight wheels

Look on ebay and gumtree thats where I find them, also try face book and the other social media places(sorry I don't do social media so don't know them all) for importers. There is a place on the gold coast and a place around Sumner park area off the top of my head. When searching type in rim size and 114.3 and lots will come up (don't type in ford as most will not mention ford and you will limit your results and may miss stuff) Be aware that you need to confirm offset before getting to carried away as less than 5 % of the wheels you see will be anywhere near the correct offset, even a +20 wheel is going to cause issues.