Defective

Cortina issues?

the corty wagons look as good as the sedans even in stock form , not many cars can pull that off .

Ants i dont know if you have tried to get some before in a sedan but its almost darn near impossible once those non reclining race seats go in . 

i could just imagine how many excellent activities i could do with a cortina wagon!

Yeah, I've never been a big wagon fan, especially from the 80s.

Loved early falcon wagons, until xa, then didn't like them until ef/El.

If you makes you lot feel better, the vy is a nugget lol.

image.jpg1_zps8rnxcyow.jpg

Even came with the worlds most ineffectual blower...

image.jpg2_zpsagjqds5k.jpg

Green!, green is nice ^_^  Yes it's a holden but at least it is blown, makes it that much closer to being blown up which suits every holden :P

Those blown V6's aren't a bad thing at all and go pretty well, change in pulley ratio and a couple of other mods and it will go even better.

Can't compare to a cortina with a crossflow, but not many cars car compare to anything crossflow powered

yeah just change the pulley and your laughing and a tune ,now we know the real reason he did not buy the cortina :P he is just infiltrating our rivals to see what they got under there hoods lmao your just missing 1 thing for 60 extra rwkw's though ..... where is the god dam chev badge brotha ? they will know your not a legit holden fan with out it  lol

looks alright mate , daily is a daily :)

btw if i see you driving this around brisbane dont expect a wave , be a big bird out the window with a smile HAHA