Sign in to follow this  
Lott

Comp cams

What brand roller rockers fit under the standard clevo covers.??

most do unless you are running a girdle but lott's are yella terra bolt on adjustables

It goes real hard now. I have a few issues I have to rectify, engine run on, not getting full throttle, and no kick down link for the auto.

Feels like its running out of air or fuel up top revs, might have to try it with a different air filter.

New bracket for spedo cable, now get full throttle. Flipped the lid on air filter still stumbles up high. Must be fuel. I only have the standard mech fuel pump. So next investment fuel pump, reg and lines. Any recomedations.

It goes real hard now. I have a few issues I have to rectify, engine run on, not getting full throttle, and no kick down link for the auto.

Feels like its running out of air or fuel up top revs, might have to try it with a different air filter.

sounds like either too much timing or its running lean.

what size fuel line are you running?

Fuelline is 3/8". Fitted new pump, checked the timing and backed it off a little ( thanks xcsedan) Runs real good. The standard taco is in need of an upgrade now, it's not keeping up with the revs I think.

is it 3/8th all the way back to the tank? or just 3/8th forwards of the pickup, i see it a lot when people put 3/8th line on a 5/16 pickup, pull the pickup out, clean the tank and chuck a new filter on the pickup while you're there. unless that all done already, then no point.

no worries on the timing dude :)

see how you go with that pump, if you want to stick to mechanical grab a RobbMc Performance fuel pump, those things are probably some of the best on the market.

Ran at heathcote on the weekend, very disappointing, to much wheel spin no traction. Best run was 
15.58@87.89 no traction off line.

was running 14.4@99.36 a couple of years ago with cobra jet cam, stock 2v heads and 600 vac sec holly, running on 14" wheels 215 tyres

Now has xe274 cam head work roller rockers, 750 dp. 15" wheels 265 tyres. Stiffer leaf springs.

Ran at heathcote on the weekend, very disappointing, to much wheel spin no traction. Best run was 
15.58@87.89 no traction off line.
was running 14.4@99.36 a couple of years ago with cobra jet cam, stock 2v heads and 600 vac sec holly, running on 14" wheels 215 tyres
Now has xe274 cam head work roller rockers, 750 dp. 15" wheels 265 tyres. Stiffer leaf springs.

8826701e8bf1ff973d3bce1bccd5ac57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk