judgetread

C4 - C10 oil cooler fitting size?

Looking at replacing tranny lines to AN fittings.Anyone know for sure whether the oil cooler lines fittings in the box are 1/8 or 1/4 NPS, Im getting conflicting information on the interwebs.

Depends on the exact case you have . Some are 1/4 if an 80's trans known as a C5 , looks same as C4 though.

If a normal C4 they are 1/8 NPS . There is only one company I know of that does the exact fitting .

Fragola   481671BL or FRA481671BL depending on who has them and how they number their parts .

Failing that 1/8NPT and recut the tread to a straight thread and machine for the o'ring is how I've done many

Ian Boetcher at Ipswich I believe is a Fragola dealer

Depends on the exact case you have . Some are 1/4 if an 80's trans known as a C5 , looks same as C4 though.

If a normal C4 they are 1/8 NPS . There is only one company I know of that does the exact fitting .

Fragola   481671BL or FRA481671BL depending on who has them and how they number their parts .

Failing that 1/8NPT and recut the tread to a straight thread and machine for the o'ring is how I've done many

Thx mate :D

Legend bruz...

P.S Ian Boetcher sponsors Gavin Fletcher so support your local xflow people :)