judgetread

Judgetread 2.0

336 posts in this topic

Found 4, yes 4 possible issues why nos has been surging today, wont know till I get back up there, or at about 11:33pm tonight down the road lol... jk

Here its first run off trans brake and a small 2 step, you can almost hear my scream at how frustrated I was at the nos surging....

Valvebouncer and deankdx like this

5 hours ago, slydog said:

Get up !!!

Good thing is its lifting the drivers side to full travel as well, its not just lifting one side .. any more and its anti roll bar time, actually might tell the missus i need one for safety reason :D

Valvebouncer likes this

what issue does the window switch cause or what is the fault/side affect(i had to google what one even was tbh)

It turns nos on/off at set rpm,s. It was fluttering turn system on and off. Also just had to RIP the msd 6 out  its faulty as well.

With the msd6 it pulled 397rwhp.. swapped it to a Bosch module setup and it pulled 425rwhp

Valvebouncer likes this

thats a decent gain, is the unit repairable or mounted in a block of resin? could be a cracked solder joint somewhere.. probably not worth risking an engine for anyway.

is the gemini going to get more track time also?

6 hours ago, judgetread said:

Not sure what's up with the msd.. I'll enquire about it..

As for the gem, just got ourselves a tx 2 door shell ... ;)

i think i still need a 2 door Gemini, might look into replacing the daily diesel with one at some point

judgetread and Valvebouncer like this