gerg

V8 Exhaust Note

OK, it has to be done. If your V8 sounds tits, then put it up here.

I just ran in the cam on my XE 302 Wags this morning... Very happy after struggling to crank it yesterday with a shitty battery and cables. No mufflers, just straight out of the engine pipes. Not as loud as i thought it would be though.

As you can hear, my little bloke loves it.

This is my 302 XE. This motor might be making its way into my LTD after a freshen up. It doesn't get started much and fuel was prob 5 years old at this point.

No idea on engine specs, went ok. 600 Holley vac sec, genie tri-y extractors, single 2.25 or 2.5.

th_MVI_1213.jpg

This is my 302 XE. This motor might be making its way into my LTD after a freshen up. It doesn't get started much and fuel was prob 5 years old at this point.

No idea on engine specs, went ok. 600 Holley vac sec, genie tri-y extractors, single 2.25 or 2.5.

Wow... The world's first Clevo powered by varnish!

Hope you're putting a decent pipe on the new rig... 2-1/4 single is way too small.

I had planned to use the same as I was happy with the noise it made. Never had any trouble with people not hearing me coming but lately I've decided that there is surely room for improvement.

^ i love that open header sound. cam sounds fantastic! got any more vids of it yet?

just had straight threw mufflers put on today trev sounds pretty nice only cam i have here is a nokia N95.. took a vid today but it sounds like shit. idol was a lil low to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLkPt6d9Ah0