Nath

FW1 Waterless Car Wash/Wax

Hey guys,

Anyone had any experience with this stuff before?

http://www.amazon.com/Fw1-Cleaning-Waterless-Wash-Carnauba/dp/B009UZ1TE2

My brother just got some at this random servo and did his Daihatsu in it, came up pretty mad (although it seems to have removed a bit of paint). Came up pretty awesome with the buffer wheel. Not cheap though at like 30 bucks a can.

My XD needs a good clean/wax so I was thinking of pressure washer, shampoo, dry it, then this stuff. Does anyone know if it's any good, or stay away?

My old man bought this stuff from some bloke in a carpark a few years ago. He did a demo on his car and it was pretty impressive. I have still never used it to this day tho.

My missus bought some in aerosol cans, same deal from bloke out of a boot somewhere. It actually isnt to bad, I used it on my parents landcruiser ute that had been taken outback and had a fair bit of crap in the paint and the chrome work was bad. After washing it the normal way I used it basically as a polish and it brought the chrome up really well, also brought up the paint work pretty well too. I dont know how much it cost but I don't think I would use it as a waterless wash unless the car didn't need a wash anyway, but thats would be with any waterless wash not just this brand

I actually used it to clean the windscreen on my wagon and it did a very good job leaving no smudges and the window was dirty. The added bonus was it worked like rainx with the water beading up on the screen when it rained and I didn't need to use the wipers on high speed.