Nath-25

Grinds My Gears

29 minutes ago, bear351c said:

Yeah, saw it 10 years ago, I reckon. At Forkie course, I attended. Along with photos of a big forklift elevating a small forklift, with a guy on a pallett, out front........:o

yeah i'd seen a few but this particular one i saw recently.  made me wild, NEWS reporter didn't even mention what country, when it was, when worksafe would be investigating, shakes fist at the sky FAKE NEWS! 

14 hours ago, hendrixhc said:

Fuck it really grinds my gears when ebay sellers advertise the same item about 50 times in a row, fuck them i wont buy their shit on principle.

yeah thats pissing me off when it's not even what i want. i complained to ebay about it and got no response, thought about blocking them but haven't looked into it yet. 

8 hours ago, hendrixhc said:

I couldnt find how to block a seller.

i'll have a look tomorrow, if you can find a link of something with heaps of items from same seller as egsample i'll try it.

they've changed it a few times, might not be able to do it anymore

What really grinds my gears is pricks who assemble an engine using a metric shit tonne of silastic, just been cleaning up a crossflow and some cock has put a lot of silastic on both sides of the fuel pump gasket and by the looks of it has done the same to the tappet cover, even the bolt heads are covered in it.

There’s nothing screams dodgy more than too much silastic. Sure, sometimes you need a light film to assist in sealing something up but when something looks like they’ve scooped a handful out of a 10 litre bucket and slapped it all over the place it’s really bad

28 minutes ago, hendrixhc said:

Whats grinding my gears lately is stupid fucks driving 20kph below the speed limit, you pull out to pass them and they speed up.

When they do this in the right-hand lane, it's especially punch-'em-in-the-face-worthy.

I'm getting more and more pissed at the pricks that cannot seem to do 100 along the highway but REFUSE to slow down to 60 for the roadworks that takes an entire 2minutes from start to end including traffic light change. Heaven forbid if you have to stop at the lights because then you're watching the rear vision hoping not to get rammed off the road as you desperately cut me off to get up the hill... Only to refuse to do 100 again!!! Like doing 80km everywhere just makes it all ok...

The icing on the cake today, an unmarked cop did exactly what everyone else did while I sat on 60k until the end of roadworks sign like you're supposed to do.. But what would I know.

2 hours ago, hendrixhc said:

Whats grinding my gears lately is stupid fucks driving 20kph below the speed limit, you pull out to pass them and they speed up.

are you in Tassie? 

this happened so often while  was there i was getting close to making a SIGN to hold up.. .HEY ASSHOLE SLOW DOWN SO I CAN PASS (driving a diesel van or diesel gemini, it's not like i can floor it past the dickheads, only wait till the overtaking lane comes up then the dick heads actually speed up above the limit which is barely even possible in the van.. 117kmh max in the van) 

On 2/7/2019 at 8:42 PM, hendrixhc said:

Fucking cunts.

That and cunts who fuck around under the limit to only light the afterburners and fly through the overtaking lane.

Todays effort was a cyclist, who was sitting in the middle of the lane, with no fucks given about pulling left.

I know technically allowed as is me overtaking him and drowning him in diesel particulates too.

On 2/7/2019 at 11:16 PM, deankdx said:

are you in Tassie? 

this happened so often while  was there i was getting close to making a SIGN to hold up.. .HEY ASSHOLE SLOW DOWN SO I CAN PASS (driving a diesel van or diesel gemini, it's not like i can floor it past the dickheads, only wait till the overtaking lane comes up then the dick heads actually speed up above the limit which is barely even possible in the van.. 117kmh max in the van) 

100 shot of Nitrous should fix this issue........

1 hour ago, bear351c said:

100 shot of Nitrous should fix this issue........

i think that would be the solution to most issues