Nath-25

Grinds My Gears

3,472 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, 2redrovers said:

Did you get halfway through before you realised what was missing?

missus said it tastes different, i almost got through a slice before i figured what it was missing.. it probably is a good vegetarian pizza, was pretty good still

38 minutes ago, Valvebouncer said:

Makes sense you bought vegetarian.. you drive a Gemini emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

yeah, beats pushing a ford... done that often enough... (gemini is lighter to push) (gemini also fit in a car park spot that the falcon wouldn't have fit even if you loaded it with a forklift also. )

15 hours ago, deankdx said:

yeah, beats pushing a ford... done that often enough... (gemini is lighter to push) (gemini also fit in a car park spot that the falcon wouldn't have fit even if you loaded it with a forklift also. )

Pro-Holden comments on a Ford board? BURN THE WITCH! :o

Valvebouncer and Outback Jack like this

2 minutes ago, thorne said:

Pro-Holden comments on a Ford board? BURN THE WITCH! :o

it's got a ford carby on it.. and XF ford parts making up the throttle cable bracket. sheesh.. 

2 hours ago, 2redrovers said:

That's more ford than most fords these days *ahem* cough wagon cough emoji33.pngemoji23.png

rebadging counts? like the ford econovan, ford Maverick, ford laser, ford trader? ... hmm 

Nothing fucking annoys me more than having the mrs grumpy cause shes had a boring weekend. Like every weekend is supposed to have a marching band and show girls. Jesus. I wish i could just have one weekend sitting at home.

Ando81 and Outback Jack like this

Badge is all that matters isn't it? Just ask Mr. Chevadoor

What about the Toyota lexcen?? Toyota gave Holden the corolla ( nova ) and Camry ( Apollo ). How ripped off would mr Toyota feel in that trade??? They ended up with a rough as guts vn series 1 everyone thought was misfiring it shook so much. Imagine all the mechanics wandering around Toyota asking what a push rod is
Outback Jack likes this

I ended up having a weekend doing practically nothing because I was just too damn tired to be productive. What gets my goat about that is I get bored but don't have enough energy to manage to do my hobby stuff, so I don't get work done or get any progress on other stuff either.

Also, as I've been so tired I've been unconsciously holding my tongue between my teeth at the side. Its really annoying and gets painful after a while. Takes physical thought and effort to not do it or to stop myself from clenching my teeth as well.

Valvebouncer likes this

15 hours ago, 2redrovers said:

I ended up having a weekend doing practically nothing because I was just too damn tired to be productive. What gets my goat about that is I get bored but don't have enough energy to manage to do my hobby stuff, so I don't get work done or get any progress on other stuff either.

Also, as I've been so tired I've been unconsciously holding my tongue between my teeth at the side. Its really annoying and gets painful after a while. Takes physical thought and effort to not do it or to stop myself from clenching my teeth as well.

stress is a killer.. 
i wonder how many headaches are caused due to clenched teeth?

Valvebouncer likes this

stress is a killer.. 
i wonder how many headaches are caused due to clenched teeth?

A lot I'd say. I usually feel that I've been holding my jaw after a while and pull funny faces to unlock it. I used to get migraines that would kill a horse so I'm very wary of the warning signs and do something about a headache before it really becomes one. Thankfully I haven't had one in a while.
Slow250XC, Valvebouncer and deankdx like this

annoys me people quoting driveline losses to represent a flywheel figure .. 600hp driveline loss? sure...

Frank is expecting the car will generate around 2200hp at the wheels. Factor in driveline losses and you’re looking at a staggering 2800hp at the flywheel. Out of a small-block Ford!

from this article below

https://www.whichcar.com.au/features/427ci-twin-turbo-windsor-engine