Nath-25

Grinds My Gears

3,614 posts in this topic

i2yef.jpg

The bitching and moaning thread. Your missus won't listen but we will!

Sick of getting these stupid toll notices in the mail for something I paid weeks ago. Then I go to ring up the office who keeps sending them and get a machine "We're too busy to take your call, please call again later".

Gotta love paying for the privilege to use roads that your taxes have already paid for.

Grinds my gears.

Stumps and XTREME KARTS XF like this

People that talk about diets and loosing weight all day trying shit at work.

I do It easy. less food in more energy out and this low gi stuff. Easy solved.

They are all putting on kgs lol. I don't say a thing lol.

I've dropped 14kg easy as in 6 months.

Nath-25 and steve mcqueen like this

Gotta love paying for the privilege to use roads that your taxes have already paid for.

Grinds my gears.

Another win for Tassie, all roads and bridges are toll free :P

People that talk about diets and loosing weight all day trying shit at work.

I do It easy. less food in more energy out and this low gi stuff. Easy solved.

They are all putting on kgs lol. I don't say a thing lol.

I've dropped 14kg easy as in 6 months.

Hey mate, I know it wouldn't kill me to lose 20kg but FFS I am sick of seeing these chicks & dudes eating no more than salad and fruit then banging on about it on social media. I know I'm a fat bastard and I live with it, these people need to chill out and actually enjoy a decent feed now and again then wash it down with a beer instead of coconut water.

Demmo, Stumps, Outback Jack and 1 other like this

<br />People that talk about diets and loosing weight all day trying shit at work. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I do It easy. less food in more energy out and this low gi stuff. Easy solved. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />They are all putting on kgs lol. I don't say a thing lol. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I've dropped 14kg easy as in 6 months.<br /><br /><br /><br />Hey mate, I know it wouldn't kill me to lose 20kg but FFS I am sick of seeing these chicks & dudes eating no more than salad and fruit then banging on about it on social media. I know I'm a fat bastard and I live with it, these people need to chill out and actually enjoy a decent feed now and again then wash it down with a beer instead of coconut water.

<br /><br /><br />I agree, but then again I couldn't afford to lose any weight. I eat lots, but its all mostly healthy.

Following some old fuckwit driving 10 below the speed limit Grinds my Gears. Then you get a letter from the Police saying you were seen tail gating.

Outback Jack likes this

I want to be in awesome shape but I love food too much. Moobs FTW.

Only time I lose weight is when I get crook. Been off lately, down from 100 to 88kg. I'm 190cm so I reckon that's pretty good for a cunt who eats donuts all the time.

I'm same mate. 170 cm is and 88 kg.

I don't starve or knock back ffood just eat smaller amounts. ice cream Yep, donuts Yep. Beer fuck yeah.

Not bad coming from 103 6 months ago and 150+ 15 years ago.

I reckon was 90 kg when 15 . All good.

I hate pricks banging on about shit like this all day too.

I got moobs too. I'm never going to be skinny just wanna live to see my kids have kids (not when they are under 18 hopefully). I'd love to hit 85 and stay there but below 90 I'm a happy man.

Yeah, I hate people telling me what to do when what I'm doing is working fine, and I don't want to change it. I can make my own decisions, I'm not 3 anymore

<br />

Stumps likes this

Im 178cm and 125kg. Ive been on a pretty strict diet since chrissy only eating protein rich foods and salad. So far i have only dropped 3kg but have bulked up thanks to lots of weight training. Im not fussed bout the numbers just want to kill the guts and stop being weak like an old Pussy always whinging about back aches etc.

unfamilia likes this

Has the weight training helped with your back?

I've started doing weights about 6 weeks ago and I reckon it helped my back alot until I went for 2 jogs and its fucked again. That'll teach me for running

Do the weights do anything for posture? I know my posture is terrible, but I'm not exactly sure how to fix it. I don't do the gym, I just try to stay active.

<br />

Core strength will help with posture, I did heaps of core exercises and stretches to help my back. 2 years on and I am still going well, accupuncture actually helped a lot to release muscle tension so I could start to be more active. I don't do gyms I gain muscle from working and life. I'm 187cm and the lightest I have weighed in the last 5 years was 105kgs but I was wearing size 92 pants.

Core strength is the key. I actually should have surgery buy there's risks. Bulging disks lower back. That evildoers be an easy Shave the disks buy also In neck. that's the issue as I've got carpel tunnel too. doing the neck could fuck It all up but just doing the back could upset the nerves to neck somehow.

Physio at hospital have me stretches. Also yoga is good but I'm too stingy to pay.

It all depends On your injury.

Stiff in the morning??? I must be too old to remember what that would be apart from my back????

I found karate was great for my back and core strength, just not good for my joints!

The stretching was great and i still do it if my back gets any twinges.

Ok, thanks for the info. I would agree my core strength is terrible, so I will try to improve it. What do you suggest? I think trying some planks would be a good start, any other suggestions? Thanks

Planks yes. I will look through the stufg the physio at hospital gave me.

But one was mem have a pelvic floor muscle like women do and strengthening that helps core and sciatica.

It's like trying to squeeze a fart and hold your piss while clenching your abs all at same time. Near prostate

Helps in the bedroom too ;-)

Hate complaining neighbours. I'm blessed where I live but where I was living with my parents we had an old boy next door who complained about everything he could. It sucked walking around on eggshells every time you went outside.

Sweetxf I have found going to the physio as they helped me got me doing the exercises. Went about 8 times but last couple of times was the same thing of over again. As said it depends on what is specifically wrong with you as the physio if they are any good will target your area of need. Also need to start out slow and go from there as to far to fast will make it worse. My surgen said she saw muscle fibres in and around where she went in which is uncommon apparently, but that was from me doing stretches and exercises everyday but only once a day.