xwagon

xa gt badge placement

Did you find out about the badges yet?

There is a GT Falcon book I bought from fomoco for about $25 that has all of the badge, paint and sticker measurements for all GT's.  Just can't put my hands on it atm...

Do you have a full set of original XAGT badges?

Did you find out about the badges yet?

There is a GT Falcon book I bought from fomoco for about $25 that has all of the badge, paint and sticker measurements for all GT's.  Just can't put my hands on it atm...

Do you have a full set of original XAGT badges?

did you ever find that book?  as have still not put the fender and boot badges on yet.

No, I need a blackboard in me garage of who I lend things to.  Im pretty sure where it is but what do you do, call the Ghostbusters to go thru their house - well thats one option.

Ill find out where it came from and get another one and let you know...

hey if you do find it that would be great, going to be doing a bit of work on this car over the next few weeks.  going to swap out the engine for a mild 351c and five speed.  shell i start a new thread or just use this one??

i have a old cast iron bell housing , most likely had a top loader at some stage. needs some work/ welding to fit the slave cylinder,  picked up a whole xa pedal box the other day.  not sure if i need to change the whole thing or just fit the clutch pedal??  also have the old cast iron flywheel that suit the 11" plate. are these any good to say 6000 rpm?  and the box is a 26 spline TKO 500.

yes they do, i am the second owner from new.  only got it from the owner as he wanted the .82  gear ratio so it would still pull hard the 5TH, have had the box bolted to the bell housing and on to the engine. no problems with the fit.

Following this thread,my XA GT guards are nos,and don't have badge holes.love the car btw

hey thanks, i will fit the flutes in the guards one day, the car has some rust blowing out, so hope to get a few more years out of it before a full panel and paint.

starting a build thread on this car so for more info check it out.