tpak addict

The U-Pullit Thread

Was at Elizabeth yesterday and Lonsdale today looking for a part for a mate and I must say it's dried up in XE XD not many XF's either gone are the days when you needed something you could just walk in and walk out with the part you need.

Was at Elizabeth yesterday and Lonsdale today looking for a part for a mate and I must say it's dried up in XE XD not many XF's either gone are the days when you needed something you could just walk in and walk out with the part you need.

Yeah stopped going/looking

I used to go quite often, got a good xe stash anyway now lol

Went to Gillman & Elizabeth today..... Dam wish they would get their models right!!!!

Both gold ones they have listed are dam ZK's not ZL's.....

When chasing Tan trim stuff its great when they get my hopes up and find out they are ZK's.....

They are getting thinner on the ground, they seem to have a few XF-H utes tho...

I remember not that long ago when you could walk into dry creek wreckers and there was row after row of XD/E, ZJ/K, FC/D. Then suddenly they were all gone and it's all korean shitboxes with 4 x-series falcon/fairlane's left that were down to carcass and a few mechanicals.

City Dismantlers have had a few, but they won't even part them out and you need to take out a small home-lone to buy anything.

Went to Gillman & Elizabeth today..... Dam wish they would get their models right!!!!

Both gold ones they have listed are dam ZK's not ZL's.....

When chasing Tan trim stuff its great when they get my hopes up and find out they are ZK's.....

They are getting thinner on the ground, they seem to have a few XF-H utes tho...

Yeh, sorry guys... it was me.

Noticed they were getting thin on the ground so did the rape & pillage on anything square looking over the last few months at UPI. Got some goodies but was pissed off when they cubed an XD and XE Spak at Gillman that were manual and had good pedal boxes and lots of other cool stuff still attached to them, even the doors. Saw them first week they got there in Sept. Then went & did a shutdown on Torrens Island from 7-5 each day, so couldn't get to UPI and when i'd finished the shut end of Nov. they were gone!

There's still some bits on that gold ZK at Gillman I wan't.

i remember those days of the occasional fc/fd at upi and it would sit there for months slowly getting picked at, the last fd i saw a upi was body only with-in hours of hitting the yard.

It's mint green. Still has steering column and most mechanicals. Still has XE guards on it.

I stripped the pov-pak cluster for the outer plastic case (was unbroken)... for my collection of S-pak clusters which is coming along quite nicely:).

Also one of those utes was manual so got the inner gear stick boots, outer gone already. Speaker grilles would be gone if undamaged too:). Think the electronic dizzy's (two wire type) are popular. Got one for collection but sold it last week to a mate but mine came from the ZK at Gillman. Got zero stock of those now...better get anotha one LOL.