xdwagooon

turbo clevo

probably been asked a million times before and to no avail, but anyone know of any ready made 4v clevo turbo manifolds? suit single or twin? considering throwing a single on my ltd but was looking for something ready made before I start messing around with making manifolds and piping from scratch (or just cheating and flipping/reversing the stocko log manifolds) any help or ideas would be great cheers

you could always just reverse a pair of stock cast manifold and get someone to weld up a flange to suit what ever turbo you are going to use, it would be very easy to do a twin turbo setup like this plumbing would be fairly simply.

I've got a jig made up for a single turbo clevo in my garage from when I did my mate's XB. Passenger side mounting.

It's for 2V, same bolt pattern right? I'd just go with steam pipe, I tried to mod my mates cast manifold by welding a steam pipe elbow to it. I cut it off before the exhaust flange to get the correct position. I had it 90% welded using high nickel rods, preheating, peining etc and it cracked on the thin section on the cast manifold. I ended up starting again with steam pipe. Depends on where you live, but if you want the jig it's yours. I'm in Sydney. If you'd like pics or any info let me know.