Butcha

Meth drinkin turbo crossy

I have a .020 flat top but it's the single comp ring version. I would still have a set of six had the local machine shop not smashed one all those years ago. Part of the reason I don't use any of them now.

It's here if you need it mate.

Trying to track down any photos or info on fitting a crank trigger to these things. I seen a post somewhere someone put a crank trigger behind the balancer and wondered if they spaced it out or ground the timing cover out even what trigger they used. Any body in the know here?

bit of an update..

blowthrough not going ahead due to not fitting in the car properly my shock tower in the car has been pushed over some and the redline manifold i have sticks out a bit which meant i have to have 4" worth of spacers for the throttle shafts to clear the tower which meant it couldn't fit under the bonnet. so im going back to EFI.

so ill be running 6x 220lb injectors and 1x160lb injector to cool intake.

ordered a belt driven pump to remove all the electric fuel pumps etc. no more fuel supply issues as i will have enough for 1800hp and no leaning out if i throw an alternator belt.

I am monitoring individual egt's through the megasquirt which i should be able to use as a failsafe to prevent holes appearing like last time.

Looking at adding a crank trigger so i can run sequential injection and balance the cylinders via egts which should help with harmonics maybe. Should give me better spark as well.

Got pretty much all the gear so should have somthin goin by end of the weekend.

I have ordered 6 ign1a coilpacks so sequential injection and cop are in the works. Fair bit of rewiring to do to make it happen.

Ideally id like to see 600rwhp out of this setup since im no longer fuel limited but i dont know whether the intake/unported head will get me there

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk