Hofiveo

clevo electric water pumps

Anyone here running one on there clevo. Im thinking about getting one because they look the part but are they worth it. Anyone have first hand experience with one on there clevo.

have used both meziere and cvr both top notch products, never had one fail personally first one i ever installed was back in 08. still on the car today.

only seen one meziere fail too, was on a BBF. last a lot longer than a conventional water pump.

have also used CSR, afaik no issues.

btw from memory they fit, but they are to suit a windsor.

Cheers for the feedback guys. Does the pump make a lot of difference to running temps. I've noticed the cover plate blocks the bypass hole in the std clevo timing cover and am wondering if removing the bypass restrictor under the thermostat is a good idea or not as the electric pump dosent use it.

have used both meziere and cvr both top notch products, never had one fail personally first one i ever installed was back in 08. still on the car today.
only seen one meziere fail too, was on a BBF. last a lot longer than a conventional water pump.

have also used CSR, afaik no issues.

btw from memory they fit, but they are to suit a windsor.
What Alternator bracket did you use with the CVR pump mate?? Finishing my build and looking for a bracket so the Alt belt clears the water pump..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk