Valvebouncer

Dynamat extreme

Thinking about putting dynamat down on the floor of my ute to cut down road noise also we have a Toyota echo that you can hardly hear the passenger yelling at you on the highway.

Has anyone used this? Did it cut down road noise?

Also just wondering how thick it is? The reason I ask is should I put under felt on top of it?

I used dynamat xtreme in my old Ford courier, it did cut out a lot of noise. If I were to do it again I would put under felt on top..

This is the stuff I used uqapa2y5.jpg it's thin but does work. When installing it I used a small wooden roller from the craft shop but a screwdriver handle works also.

Thinking about putting dynamat down on the floor of my ute to cut down road noise also we have a Toyota echo that you can hardly hear the passenger yelling at you on the highway. Has anyone used this? Did it cut down road noise?Also just wondering how thick it is? The reason I ask is should I put under felt on top of it?

From personal experience I would use Resomat:- http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Resomat-Premium-Car-Auto-Sound-Deadener-3-50-sq-mtr-box-/141212268519?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20e0e837e7&_uhb=1

Dynomat is good but resomat is a way better product suited to Australian conditions not like dynamat which is not.

This will not only cut down noise but will stop heat entering for a longer period of time than dynamat.

Used both and resomat is a product I recommend to all.

I run have used both products and i prefer resomat and it is also cheaper which is a bonus. On my daily driver XC, i have resomat on all the floor pan and it has made a big different, i'm also running under felt which is a must as well. The standard size box will just not make covering the whole floor pan in a X series falcon but in a ute it should be plenty. When i change the headlining i will also put so resomat on the roof as well as well as sticking the factory fiberglass insulation as well.