mcfly94

250-300hp Crossflow

your kidding right? im driving my mates ute around at the moment i reved that to 5500 5 times today its a stock bottomend with a cam and carby LOL 4250 id rev a 500.000km stocker that hard hoping to kill it but i bet it would not die

What a good mate you have!!

Im trying to kill my 270Xxxk xflow to have a decent excuse to replace it with a clevo, spin it to 6000rpm every day and still won't die, slydog crazy 2287 ants xm221 and a few others saw me do it in person

Sounds like there is plenty of options to look at, would love to put some of these go fast bits on my xf once I get my new diff in. Seems that no one has suggested fuel supply to achieve these figures. I'm guessing a stock mechanical fuel pump won't cut it.

For 250-300hp a stock pump is more than fine just wondering why it needs a new diff first? Any BW diff will cope with X-flow HP on it's ear.

Im trying to kill my 270Xxxk xflow to have a decent excuse to replace it with a clevo, spin it to 6000rpm every day and still won't die, slydog crazy 2287 ants xm221 and a few others saw me do it in person

Yes I was a very scared witness to this...I also reved a 260,000km bottom end to 7200 in top gear once and after about 20-30sec the flywheel was loose,balancer pully was loose,torque convertor bolts started coming loose,flywheel was fucked by the time I got home infact...LOL Was fun though... 

For 250-300hp a stock pump is more than fine just wondering why it needs a new diff first? Any BW diff will cope with X-flow HP on it's ear.

Yes I was a very scared witness to this...I also reved a 260,000km bottom end to 7200 in top gear once and after about 20-30sec the flywheel was loose,balancer pully was loose,torque convertor bolts started coming loose,flywheel was fucked by the time I got home infact...LOL Was fun though... 

Cool, and ive got an eb lsd, got it second hand, unfortunately wasn't the best condition, has a whine at 80kmh+, so either spiders or bearings.