winton

Any one use this clutch?

Just bought a stage 1 from this mob for my Clevo but not installing it till my T5 is ready to go in. If this clutch has 6 bolt holes like in the picture, you should get your flywheel drilled for the extra 3. Had it done on my EF as well as lightened and it was much nicer.

Good info Gerg...I bought 2 clutches from Sunbury and both worked well and he had the best prices.I would recommend getting the flywheel lightened and as Gerg says drilled for a a 6 bolt set up as it aid's clamping force via less distortion.Plus gives a better pedal feel IMO...I used a HD XR6 style clutch and got it all balanced with the engine and it was a good set up. 

Thats almost the same as whats in my ute. They dont slip much and thats not the best for my ute cause i tow with it, but other then that a very good clutch you cant slip it even a 3rd gear dump it will just torch the tyres 

I 3rd the 6 bolt conversion i did not do that on my first solid engine and i ripped the clutch plate off the flywheel

That's some serious CNC work there! From memory mine had a mm or two off the face but mostly the bloke took meat off the rough cast bit on the engine side. Balanced it too while he was at it.

I've got one on my racecar that I machined so theres just enough to bolt the clutch to so maybe 5 or 6mm left on it haha. Made it heaps lighter, did it on a brake lathe. Havent had any dramas yet with it....