winton

te s pack no.247 build

Hi Winton,

I recently bought S Pack 229.

Just wondering if you have come across anyone reproducing the seat material or restoring the rear spoilers?

Nar don't know of any. I am going to restore my spoiler when I get to it been busy as lately. I seen #229 on eBay looked in decent condition. I also have #399 its in poor condition.

Thanks, will be interested to see how you go with the spoiler once you get to it, 229's spoiler is all there but its surface is rough. Having said that I had a Marigold Auto SPack in 1985 and the spoiler was similar. (Back then you could also still get the Cortina body sticker new from Ford).

229 is in ok condition, needs paint and trim as you would expect. Very good for rust except the drivers window is missing so rust in the drivers footwell and in the spare wheel well, no big hassle's though.

Bought two Carello spotlights as they were missing, but will be looking long and hard for the spotlight brackets on ebay.

Hi Winton,

Did you have any luck finding the brackets?

Also, I have sent a sample of the seat material to a trimmer who might be able to arrange for a reproduction of the material and pattern, fingers crossed.

Regards

Gary 

Hi all, been quite awhile since I been in here. Ended up facing facts that I'd never get around to repainting my corty, so i put it back together so to enjoy it again. Should be a picture attached below. Pretty happy with how its running, I just whooped a vz v8 Calais not sure if it was a 5.7 or 6.0 but mehh, seen him roll down his window behind me when we were cruising, I'm guessing so he could confirm he just got done by a 6 haha.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sNdo53wUD55kVS1E7

32 minutes ago, deankdx said:

@BGDAV will like the engineering on the diff and tubs etc .

good to see it back on the road chopping things

I'm a bit rough, I lack patience. 

Cheers loving it. 

Few more upgrades to do soon to the engine and brakes.