NZXD

NZXD's XD money pit

Cool. Do you know how many mm clearance they have at the rear from the ground by any chance?

I have about 80-85mm I think, if I took the 25mm block out it would be 105-110mm clearance.
They probably won’t check them here in the NT. It would only take 20 minutes to remove and fit original plates back on for a road worthy check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurst shifter for the top loader arrived today. Got the Indy shifter and a RHD conversion kit.

6538b0fda0e3e15f40eaec037022c76f.jpg
7374370a0ed60bcfbd187c9c53ecad4a.jpg

The RHD kit lowers the actual shifter mechanism down 80mm, then has a solid piece of alloy to space the shifter over to Centre it in the floor, no cutting required of the floor or console. Time will tell.
c2201060bd4234b765639ecd49b7aa77.jpg

Hurst shifter for the top loader arrived today. Got the Indy shifter and a RHD conversion kit.

6538b0fda0e3e15f40eaec037022c76f.jpg
7374370a0ed60bcfbd187c9c53ecad4a.jpg

The RHD kit lowers the actual shifter mechanism down 80mm, then has a solid piece of alloy to space the shifter over to Centre it in the floor, no cutting required of the floor or console. Time will tell.
c2201060bd4234b765639ecd49b7aa77.jpg

Hell yeah mate... better than the old school RH conversion i fitted for a mate years ago..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wooo! Nice looking gearbox. Nice gear knob too, but isn't that single rail shift pattern? Or was toploader the same anyway?

Fingers crossed for this weekend!

Normally reverse is left and down on a toploader, but with the Hurst shifter it ends up same as a single rail.

Normally reverse is left and down on a toploader, but with the Hurst shifter it ends up same as a single rail.

Not hard to do with stock linkages anyway, just flip the reverse lever upside down and you'll have the gate up next to first, where it should be

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk