PRO250

is a XE ghia power steer box same as all other XE falcons?

Good thing i asked if there the same, could have been me getting owned by gary

I was going to put a 4litre vs crossy joke here, but well um you know

Oh how cute, here comes a smart ass, honestly grow up mate..... was merely sharing my findings but hey i guess they must of made an typo in all the XF and XG ford workshop manuals and Gav must be right, who knows. No need to be a wanker about it.

Show me a Ford workshop manual (not Gregory's or Ellery's or any other book of lies) that states they have different ratios and I'll let you punch me in the face.

just crossed check the microcat and parts manuals for xd xe xf xg, they all run the same sector shafts and gear part numbers which are xa parts so Ford confirm there are no ratio differences

Oh how cute, here comes a smart ass, honestly grow up mate..... was merely sharing my findings but hey i guess they must of made an typo in all the XF and XG ford workshop manuals and Gav must be right, who knows. No need to be a wanker about it.

Man get over it, it was a joke. Gary offered the advice i needed, you jump in and say the XG ones better. I tell you what, it a good thing i did not run out and buy one, it would have been bad info and there is way to much of it on forums and you spend days filtering thru the rubbish to get the info you need

As for the 4litre you say "Im doing a 4litre conversionin my xc" in every post you make on here but im not allowed to joke about it in my thread? i think you need to grow up, boy!. If you cant take a joke dont come in my thread, cause i hate doing things more then once cause of people like you. get the facts straight and then offer the info. I did not ask (do we think a falcon box is the same as my ghia)

Hi Gav

I see its a very old post but had a related question that you may be able to help with.

I am using a EX Power steering box in a race car and wanting to go away from the flex disk coupling to a uni joint with a full moly shaft rathe than the factory column.

Noticed the power steer seems to run a larger tapered spline, unlike the manual with a 3/4" x 36 straight spline.

Having difficulty finding a tapered spline steering uni joint.

any thoughts on option to maybe swap out parts so it has input same as a manual box or obtain a uni joint to fit?