JGP

ideas on trolley jack

Costco do a real good one for $160 i think it was, if you have one near you. Fully ally, bout 1500-2000kg from memory. I use mine for everything and havent had a problem. I race speedway so use it a fair bit.

Costco do a real good one for $160 i think it was, if you have one near you. Fully ally, bout 1500-2000kg from memory. I use mine for everything and havent had a problem. I race speedway so use it a fair bit.

I forgot about costco. Might have a look next time I'm there.

I forgot about costco. Might have a look next time I'm there.

I definitely recommend it, they're a great jack

LOL it seems that jack has had a 1k price increase>!?!?!?

anyway, is aluminium body ok?  call me old school but I might go for a steel version..

Yeah I saw that. Thought I liked the wrong one. I have seen shifty shit like this before. Awhile ago I watched a barina facia kit. Lets say $50 free postage. Did that as I was still debating about whether to buy her a cd player or not. Went in there a few weeks later and suddenly its $50 and $200 postage.