Server maintenance Read more... ×
noddy

yeah i slapped it together quick

so im back after being unwell and i kinda decided to convert the ute to a 8 ive slapped a 40tho out 4mab crank sbc rods and acl flat top pistons combo and zero deck height then ive gone and thrown on some ported 2v 302 close chamber heads and ported 2v manifold

i only had massive hydralic rollers from previous bulids for the effy so i scabbed a low mid range towing cam of a mate (unknown specs)

straight cut timing gears i had left over belt drive and a few other left over goodies when i went to alloy heads on the 393

im just giving everyone a heads up considering i cant get pistons for this set up any more and its only costing me my own time this may very well self detonate and if it does ill post pleanty of nice pics

all opions and critisism is welcome as im very aware this is going to piss alot of people of

man if your happy go for it ,I say good job ,rip them tyres lol

i guess i will see when its running with the stally and 3;45's in threar im hoping it will move alright ill post the build up on the internals and bottom end once my phone is back from being fixed

Sly might be busy steering his. But I'll happily jump in his spot for ya. :)

haa if it throws a leg or two on the way down just dont brown my immac seats never had the reaction time to send anything of mine down i always wanted someone to take the effy but no one voulonteered to take her huge ass down

LOL what makes you think I can drive...Nath is the boy you want steering it cos he can steer.Plus he is lighter than me so maybe he will have a job to do on Saturday after all...hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

as long as you flog it down the track for me i wont lie im a shit kent driver haha

Just do it Noddy, I'm having a crack for the first time in 3 weeks myself mate.

Love the conversion in the ute mate, I'll have to build myself a V8 one day.

as long as you flog it down the track for me i wont lie im a shit kent driver haha

Just do it Noddy, I'm having a crack for the first time in 3 weeks myself mate.

Love the conversion in the ute mate, I'll have to build myself a V8 one day.

I may but I won't make a good time lol

Just got it running been trying since I started this thread on first turn over my initail thought was way to much comp I burnt out a el starter getting it running

Just open headers but I've got a mandrel bent 3" single system with a hooker aero chamber to go on it

my neighbour two doors down another mechanic came down 5 minutes after getting it idling to see if I had the effy going again

He walked around to the front expecting to see a lot more then a bog stock looking dirty clevo I hardly hit it with some engine black with dented stock tappet cover and stock manifold his reaction was wtf have you done to this one!

He wants the belt drive on it and a drive

I'll throw a vid up when I get out there in some daylight I'm going to take it to get tuned just to look at there faces when they lift the bonnet

im so rough i got wiring and shit every where rusted and dented tappet covers i went all out on the 393 and the mid build on the big block i really just dont care with the ute i know i should.....

im so rough i got wiring and shit every where rusted and dented tappet covers i went all out on the 393 and the mid build on the big block i really just dont care with the ute i know i should.....

Have you seen my ute yet? Dude waaaaaaaaaaaaay rough.Paint is McFucked and the carpet is satin black paint.But I don't need that shit,or brakes as it will only slow me down.Gaz told me so :)

If you can't get your wheels down there to race just come along for the weekend and a chin wag.We are heading down early Friday so we can get a extra day of tuning seat time.Last time I did it was about 17/18 years ago bro.Yes THAT long ago since I faced a set of lights.

Have you seen my ute yet? Dude waaaaaaaaaaaaay rough.Paint is McFucked and the carpet is satin black paint.But I don't need that shit,or brakes as it will only slow me down.Gaz told me so :)

If you can't get your wheels down there to race just come along for the weekend and a chin wag.We are heading down early Friday so we can get a extra day of tuning seat time.Last time I did it was about 17/18 years ago bro.Yes THAT long ago since I faced a set of lights.

all i got to do is exhaust stick the auto brake peddle in bit of wiring ill tow it down with the colorado incase we kill it i got some 245 semi slicks here it be good to finally see your rig in the flesh mate im due for some fun ive beem stuck in and out of hospital for months haha ill try and get it out to work tomorrow and and least get some runs out in whoop whoop walla walla down to atleast see if it will shit itself

Cool as bred...be good to say g'day face to face,share a can or two,a twisted story or 2 and carry on about cars and girls all in good company with the rest of the crew.Mexicans know how to have a good time and are cool people to boot.

Donny says he is bringing down a few sets of tyres to smash off ONBOC when racing is done and he will fill the car with people for rides if they want.So if anyone wants a ride I drink Jim Beam can's,white regular cans and not Woodstock or JD and pleasing me will go a long way in getting you a ride.Jim Jefferies style If you know what I mean :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEGQ42RFfhg

Half the time spectating or breaking something is the best way to actually see some racing at heathcote, it's pretty fast paced if your driving

get carby tuned for e85 = 0 detonation issues, the stuff is everywhere now.

this should be good though, when you say slapped together all it brings is smiles.

btw pistons to suit 6" rods are around just not in ACL