xr6tjet

XE-XF Rear Courtesy Lights

Hey guys,

Been chasing a set of new rear courtesy lights for a while and on ebay the NOS ones go for way too much. I've been doing some research and noticed a few fords from the states also have the same courtesy lights. Can you purchase them anywhere in australia ? Linked below:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/69-70-Ford-Mustang-Fastback-Interior-Rear-Courtesy-Light-Lamp-Assembly-/251383109420?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AFord|Model%3AMustang&hash=item3a8799d72c

Will these fit in an XE-XF I imagine they are exactly the same?

Cheers, Alex.

yeah they are a mustang part, same part number and everything, iv got some scott drake versions here but havent fitted em yet, they look identical

They don't fit properly in the pillars for XD/XE/XF/ZJ/ZK/ZL/FC/FD/FE models aren't exactly the same backing to our ones in Australia.

I noticed there aren't any gaps for the clips in the c pillar, is there any other way to restore these? I'm not talking about chrome painting them either lol

There are people than electroplate plastic and these come completley apart and can be screwed back togethernive done one before but painted the chrome black

Cool thanks mate, I know of them and hopefully can get them to do a set. Have to play around with taking them apart.

Get em to re-metalise your XF headlight reflectors while you're there.

You won't know yourself....... they'll be like brand new. :)

Get em to re-metalise your XF headlight reflectors while you're there.

You won't know yourself....... they'll be like brand new. :)

They're already done ;) but yes I will contact them when I have some free time.