agentkiwi

I f***d up & now I need a new glovebox

Took the old one out tonight to give it a birthday clean & dropped the sob on the concrete floor. Broke the face, split all the way up & too many pieces to glue back together gracefully.

So.....

I'm now in need of a beige/tan glovebox for my 84FD. Don't need the badge necessarily but will be easier if it's included.

Think the tan colour of the later model xf's etc is different?

Can anyone help?

I know freight to NZ might be a killer but I have a cuz in Penrith who could hold onto it until he comes vack if it's real expensive.

Please!!?

Very Lucky..... I got one lined up from that FD a guy is wrecking on ebay. He wants $30 which is reasonable. My cuz is back over the ditch next month so he can bring it over.

I'll be stoked if it happens.

The glovebox I bought off eBay arrived at my cousins on friday. My joy quickly turned to dismay then anger as I opened the package. F***ing couriers! photo%202.jpg

It was wrapped up in heaps of bubble wrap & fragile stickers all over it too!

dont even bother with bubble wrapped, foam packaging and ridig boxes, thats it for me. dont bother with anything less had way to many parts show up broken.

good luck finding another one.

it was packed ok. Could have been better. I didn't pack it though.

I'm over it. I'll file a claim against TNT then hopefully I can glue this one back together good enough. Won't be perfect but my 30yo car isn't either anyway.

lesson learned tho.

Faith in humanity restored. The guy who sold it to me fully refunded my money even postage. That wasn't fair so I'll go him halves.

Sorry to hear about your glovebox but sounds great that seller was honest for refund, I didn't know how hard these are to get I've come across a few in cream with the LTD logo in very good condition.

It must be the colour as they are brittle in the cream colour for the consoles as they break easily.

If I come across one you'll be the first to know.