xr6tjet

XF ghia 1984/1985 Emissions Decal

Wow it says 4.1 eec... here i was assuming to put it as efi. Lucky i didnt!!. I am going to photoshop up the entire sticker and send it to grafix unlimited to be remade. I will keep everyone updated. This will be the second sticker ive had made for public on his website (first was the efi eecv xf ghia aluminium overlay).

Wow it says 4.1 eec... here i was assuming to put it as efi. Lucky i didnt!!. I am going to photoshop up the entire sticker and send it to grafix unlimited to be remade. I will keep everyone updated. This will be the second sticker ive had made for public on his website (first was the efi eecv xf ghia aluminium overlay).

What are the chances of you doing the same for the 86 onwards EFI tune sticker?

As in the orange one I posted.

We definitely need to let them know that not only are the six cylinders worth catering for with decal kits, but also the entire XF model range!

There's nothing quite like an engine bay with smick factory decals, and freshly gold/silver zinc plated bolts!

Sparky dave ive just finished my xe ghia with the entire engine bay bolts etc getting zinc plated, the outside gutters resprayed and new stickers all round. Currently finishing my xf ghia and will show results once done will look brand new. I do one car at a time so i can cruise one while the other is off the road lol.