Sign in to follow this  
Tyler06

Clevo roller cam help.

I have this cam new in the box with matching lifters but have no idea what sort of engine it needs to run it lol. Looks like a nasty solid roller but howards have updated numbers since this was ground. What do you guys reckon???

yqydyqe8.jpg

would be a pretty agressive profile assuming those numbers are total duration, very very steep ramp you'd be going through springs and lifters fairly regularly.

is this for your iron 2vs? if so dont even bother.

Girls all of ya...stock 302 mate. But mates Jarrod's 408 uses a roller with that much lift but less duration and makes 749hp @ the crank and smokes the tyres @ 90mph.Correct 90MPH...but very very very serious engine.

Jarrods combo is 408 cubes CHI Heads and manifold,single carb,5400 convertor 3.9's Cal tracks on 255 Hoosiers and is still a smoke show.

Anyone who seen Street Machine seen them oil coolers from Vintage Racing? They built Jarrods engine too 

i run something extremly close to this in my 393 chi 3v's in the effy but with 84 degs of overlap 315 inlet 315 exhaust with a c6  and 5;14's in a 2 1/2 tonne truck @ at 110 i could slap it back a gear and hit it and it lit up ( did it once shit my self never done it again since )

the effy is anything but a weekender or nothing atm since the accident its pulled down but i run vaccume pump alternator to my booster to just have brakes as the manifold vac was non exsitent at idle