xm-221

DIY Fleshlight

74 posts in this topic

Ok now for your marketing campaign, can use pink for traditional folk, yellow for the scabs, green for discharge and blue for the weird.

sell them like fruit tingles as different colors out of the pack each day.

This thing is stucknin my mind!!!!!

I see long term issues with this.

Getting erections when sponges gloves and pyrex on sale at the supermarket

If your a person who sees the glass half empty or half full now just sees it full of cock

moral dilemmas, do you use your in laws,friends,work glasses fir a quickie and laugh when people use the glasses for years to come.

your at the pub and your mate sees a hot chic and says he tap that but your too busy checking out her hi balls???

Yes im in a reduced sex marriage and bifocal curious on this diy

Hmmmm, interesting. All this sorta shit is kept in the kitchen cupboard under the sink, would it be wrong of me to want to drill a hole in the cupboard door large enough to fit a glass jar at just the right height, and put the gloves and sponges in there for ease of access? I'm sure the missus would be happy that i started doing the dishes all the time for her.

ventpipesdryerbathfan34.jpg

xm-221, PH351 and XTREME KARTS XF like this

i wonder if you can remove some of the sponge and put some false teeth in there, so you get that 'wife is a heavy sleeper, she'll never know' feeling

come on, we've all had the idea at some point in our marriage!

Yeah, you'd all think you had the coolest couch in the world until your mum came over and sat on it.

Using Tapatalk on my SIII because I can!

anything is cool until parents of grand parents get involved.

I remember when i was a tacker, my grandfather thought my brother was having a go in the toilet one day and had the talk with him that afternoon, explained its ok, its natural, he even still does it. To this day, my brother will never talk of such a subject, and his mrs reckons she wont have a bar of his own hand being anywhere near his 'lower horn' (for the futurarma fans). scarred him for life.

does it matter if i put the cheap half scourer half sponge things in there?

i can no affordo the besto