xm-221

DIY Fleshlight

74 posts in this topic

Yes, you read the title right, this is a tutorial for those of us who are on a low wage and can't afford to buy one of those expensive damn sex toys known as a Fleshlight.

Here's what you will need.

A tall glass (or short depending on your length).

A pack of soft sponges.

A latex rubber glove.

C36F107F-E84B-4959-90E6-327E8E623680.jpg

Remove the sponges from their pack and trim them so they will fit snuggly inside the glass.

E6BE500C-32C2-4FE3-96BC-70B41BC09AB7.jpg

Remove them from the glass and put the rubber glove in between the central sponges and leave about 2 inches of the cuff sticking up.

0AA13C58-C05E-486F-9D0A-C535039D214D.jpg

Stick the resulting contraption back inside the glass like so.

B78085D1-A067-450B-B5D9-E9B219AF5144.jpg

Fold the cuff back down over the top edge of the glass.

5C809616-07F3-45F5-9D48-DEEF6591DAD2.jpg

Add some lube (spit, vaseline, vegetable oil) and find a nice private part of the house and enjoy your quality time :) (if you have kids, do not do this in your lounge room at 3:45 in the afternoon as they may walk in on you on the vinegar stroke).

You may notice that I had to change the glass size after I took the first pic. A word of warning, check the depth of the glass against your tallywacker first so you don't have too much slop at the bottom of the glass, less pressure means you won't get optimum feeling from it :)

If you buy the bulk pack of latex rubber gloves you could use it at least 100 times as well.

So I'm meant to replace the glove afterwards or?.....

Yes there is some extra pleasure to be obtained by putting warm water in the glass. Or hot water if you wanna pretend you're shagging Lindsey Lohan.

Cheers - Steve

MNTL.XD likes this

Dont get too excited, I can see some injusries from glass breakages occurring across this forum quite soon.

We all noticed you went for a smaller glass too.... salty shots anyone and wash it down with tequila

Dont get too excited, I can see some injuries from glass breakages occurring across this forum quite soon.

Only if you use a cheap glass or decide to do something funky like using Vegemite as lube (anal anyone?).