XHXR6

Worth fitting BA/BF XR seats into XH ?

G'day Everyone, I'm tempted to get a set of BA/BF XR seats to fit into my XH but is it worth the upgrade and the work to fit them ? Or Would I rather get my current seats re-trimmed ? 

Thanks, 
XHXR6

It'd be cheaper to fit the xr seats(I think), and their bloody comfortable and supportive seats, they seem to hold you in place very well, also they aren't to bad on the eye

I agree, They do look really nice and that sounds really good  :)

These are the seats it has in it at the moment. 

mfPMFAVNRUvZPvg_K19QowQ.jpg

100% go with the xr's youll love them

How hard do you reckon they are to fit mate ? (I checked your build thread out) aha, Do you think it would be a similar process for my XH even though it has the E-Series floor pan ?   

has been done to e-series to, um wouldn't be hard, youd just to sit down and work out how your going to do it, or see if you can find a thread on the fordforums. I know there an red xh with a supercharged Windsor that has them in but he bought the car with the seats in, but you could ask him how its done because he has had the seats in and out a few times. his username is 'xf84'

has been done to e-series to, um wouldn't be hard, youd just to sit down and work out how your going to do it, or see if you can find a thread on the fordforums. I know there an red xh with a supercharged Windsor that has them in but he bought the car with the seats in, but you could ask him how its done because he has had the seats in and out a few times. his username is 'xf84'

Thanks mate, I'll check it out  :)

Yeah I've seen that build thread mate, I could try messaging him but there is probably a chance that he won't reply since his last post was December 2013. I'll still try though. In the meantime is there anyone else that I could possibly contact regarding this ? 

I want BA XR seats for my XF ute, after driving my mums BA XR6 I found that they where so comfortable.

try for ute seats as I'm sure they have a quick release for the tilt, like a coupe seat, goes back same postion.