Clevo120Y

Street Stock Speedway

Still thinking about the last meet, these guys are pushing there cars so hard, the amount of mechanical carnage every race is unreal, half the field comes in with blown gaskets and radiators boiling, one of the blokes car caught on fire in the final after leads melted and set the powersteeri game fluid that was going everywhere on fire. Great stuff

We are finally getting the car scaled and suspension setup in the next 2 weeks, thank god for that haha

Feel free to ring me when you are at the scales. don't forget to take a pile of different size tyres and the tyre pressure gauge that you use at the track. Oh this is going to be good....

cross weights will be the most important thing and to actually know where the car is at will be equally important. 

Even with all the adjustments I had on offer to me with my modified - most of my fine tuning on the scales was done with tyre pressures and sizes.  I know 'race rubber' reacts way quicker to air pressure changes than radials, but there are still solid gains to be had by scaling any race car - if you know how to interpret the data and make changes to suit.  that is the complex bit - but oh so rewarding when you get it right. 

don't forget the scales also tell you left, right and rear percentage - all critical data - especially for a car that has to go around both ways.