Mines a 2,5" cat back with a muffler... Things awfully quiet for $550! The guys agreed to put a hot dog in and take the muffler out.. Will that help? Don't want it overly loud .. I've really gotta floor to hear it...

will be really loud with no muffler and a resinator do you know what muffler they put on it?

Hurricane extractors 3" system with straight through muffler and dumped b4 the diff on my solid cammed xflow.

Ps. Let me know if this works

Chris that sounds pretty serious bro,I like it.Dyno vid doesn't do it justice as I bet it's a alot deeper from behind at RPM.Still awesome noise bro...

Hurricane extractors 3" system with straight through muffler and dumped b4 the diff on my solid cammed xflow.

Ps. Let me know if this works

Chris that sounds pretty serious bro,I like it.Dyno vid doesn't do it justice as I bet it's a alot deeper from behind at RPM.Still awesome noise bro...

Yeah dyno really doesnt at all :-(

Made it myself, $80-110 for the muffler. $80 for the flexible coupling. $120 for pipework. $50 for extractors. All good prices. if you were getting the extractors new you can add a hundred and fifty or so. and probably $40-60 for the tip. $10 ea for the flanges i used 4.

Hey guys I'm chasing a set of extractors for my xe. She is a stock motor but it has a stainless exhaust right threw and lukey muffler. Could anyone help out. Cheers Josh.

My XE with a 2 inch exhaust with a straight through muffler

i love how you just go straight to 6k haha, i only ever take mine to 4.5k, once in a blue moon to 5k

will be really loud with no muffler and a resinator do you know what muffler they put on it?

Ok so i went back to to shop.. told em it wasnt loud enough.. lol.. turns out they put a GT muffler in? now they gonna swap it with an sti... ? so fancy names for mufflers!!

Ok so i went back to to shop.. told em it wasnt loud enough.. lol.. turns out they put a GT muffler in? now they gonna swap it with an sti... ? so fancy names for mufflers!!

Not sure, id request a straight through muffler then if its to loud you could get a hot dog put in the tail pipe. My XF has a auspac straight through muffler its loud but when cruising its pretty good.

Not sure, id request a straight through muffler then if its to loud you could get a hot dog put in the tail pipe. My XF has a auspac straight through muffler its loud but when cruising its pretty good.

agree 

im running extractors and 2.5 inch with only a hotdog in middle 

is loud but honestly only when booting it..... and thats in a cortina , i really wanna rip it out and cut where the bend is over the diff and put 3 inch over it , but then ..... i installed a electronic dump pipe lol solved all my problem's is dumped at extractors when i feel like it by hit of a switch

to many mods to mention on / in engine